Riverside Park & Area
After 2 years (6 shows), the Public and Exhibitors love the location at Riverside Park and adjoining streets in central Bonita Springs.
In selecting a new location, our ultimate goal has been ﬁnding a venue that would provide all the elements for the continued success of the Bonita Springs National Art Festivals. After an exhaustive search and review, one location stood out: Riverside Park and adjoining streets in central Bonita Springs.
We’re certain that beautiful Riverside Park and the adjacent streets are the right choice, providing a setting with exactly what’s needed for a leading national festival:
- Beautiful park setting and bordering streets
- Substantial adjacent designated parking for patrons
- Adjacent, easy access, dedicated parking for artists
- Great artist amenities throughout the weekend including dedicated building on site for artists’ break room, washroom facilities, etc.
- Easy setup and takedown
The city of Bonita Springs has dedicated substantial resources, partnering with us, to assure our festivals at this new, beautiful venue are a tremendous success:
- Advertising, marketing, publicity, media coverage
- Artist amenities
- Parking, traffic control
- On site staffing
Critical in our decision process was to select a future home for our festivals where they would be ‘showcased’, given increased exposure and ‘reach’ to hundreds of thousands of residents in Bonita Springs, Naples, Estero and South Fort Myers—a location where our festivals could ﬂourish, provide artists with substantial attendance and support amenities. Riverside Park meets all these criteria.